Entry to the Turkish Straits
Bunker One, Turkey
JBC 1, Cluster G,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai - UAE
Bunker One is a team of highly skilled professionals with expert local knowledge in the many areas we operate around the globe. Meet our great team who all work passionately to deliver world class service and are driven to go the extra nautical mile for you.
BUNKER ONE offers safe and efficient supplies by barge at various anchorages across the Dardanelles (Çanakkale) as you go through the Turkish Straits.
Take advantage of all the physical supply services offered through our dedicated operations in Çanakkale.
We have tailor-made this OPERATION to meet our customers needs being the efficient refueling station in the region, but also being able to offer competitive alternatives to surrounding areas such as Istanbul and Greek Islands.
Your vessel can be bunkered with VLSFO 0.5% or LMSGO 0.1% by barge. Our barges are highly specialized bunker tankers fully equipped for bunkering operations ensuring the highest level of quality, safety, and efficiency of supply.
• VLSFO 0.5 %
• MGO 0.1%
• HSFO 3.5% - Ex-Pipe at Tupras (Izmit and Aliaga) Sub. Avl.
Total shore tan capacity approx. 13.600 CBM
• ISO 8217: 2010 Fuels Standard for Marine Residual Fuels
• ISO 8217: 2010 Fuels Standard for Marine Distillate Fuels
• VLSFO / LSMGO by Tanker
• VLSFO / LSMGO by Ex-Pipe at Kepez Port
• HSFO / LSMGO by Ex-Pipe at Tupras (Izmit and Aliaga)
• Dardanelles South Entrance (Bozcaada Anchorage)
• Dardanelles North Entrance (Sevketiye Anchorage)
• Canakkale Kepez Port
• Marmara Ereglisi
• Kolin 4 DWT: 1.432
• Kolin 8 DWT: 3.384